Advantages of Hiring Private Strippers to Your Room In Las Vegas
Pitfalls to Avoid When Hiring Private Strippers in Las Vegas
Additional Tips to Hiring Private Strippers in Las Vegas
Hiring a stripper in Las Vegas presents a lot of challenges, so if you’re just visiting, here are a few pointers to make sure you have a great time.
- Hire from a reputable provider. If you freestyle on classified sites and get ripped off, you were warned!
- Prioritize quality. Ensure you have a good time by getting the girls you want with no surprises!
- Never pay upfront. Only pay when you see the girl in person and approve of her.
- If you are unhappy with the girl that shows up to your room for any reason, politely decline. Call the provider back and they will happily send another until you are happy.
- Prostitution is legal in Nevada at licensed establishments. There are NO, NONE, ZIP, ZERO licensed establishments in Las Vegas. The nearest one is Sheri’s Ranch out in Pahrump. It’s about an hour’s drive away, but they have a decent free limo service. There is a sports bar and hotel there, so if you need to spend the night, no big deal.
- Having said that, consensual sex between two adults is legal as long as money is not used to influence consent. If you hire a private stripper to come to your room, do not try to exchange money for sex. That is prostitution. Tip generously for her dances, act like a gentleman, and maybe the luck of Vegas will shine on you. Be smart. Don’t break the law. We don’t want you to go to jail. We don’t endorse prostitution. So stay safe.